Neurological Signs and Symptoms:
- Inconsistent central nervous system function
- Vertigo and disequilibrium, for example a sensation that your surroundings (or you) are spinning wildly and vertigo may also be expressed in a milder form as an inability to watch TV or to read (or knit!)
- Temperature dysregulation
- Poor tolerance for hot or cold environments
- Hyperacusis (sensitivity to noise)
- Photophobia (pain/relapse on exposure to light)
In case you wondered about the range of ME symptoms...