I’ve been tagged. Thank you Pseu!
It’s made me do thinking. I have to answer questions. I have to think of questions to ask, and some bloggers to ask them of. It’s taken me ages to get this far.
- Cat or dog? Or what?
Only a cat person would ask that question. Dog people just know they’re right.
- Summer or Winter? And why…
Summer as it is in books, and not like it is in Belfast. I want to wear full length floaty skirts or shorts (in a book I’d have good legs), be tanned rather than snow white/red and blotchy and stay outside in the warmth until all hours drinking long drinks. In reality, I’m probably happier with winter because I’m better prepared.
- Which cooking utensil (other than the usual pots and pans etc) would you miss the most?
What is this ‘cooking’?
- What’s your favourite main course dish?
A surprisingly difficult question. It probably will involve beef.
- And what’s your favourite dessert?
Apple crumble, profiteroles, cheesecake.
- What skill would you like to learn in the coming year?
- Have you ever made a decision which you regretted… what was it?
There are regular shopping regrets. If I’m lucky, I will find the receipt in the depths of a handbag, and return.
- Would you take the same career path if you had another chance? If not what would you choose?
I’d be more assertive. I’d believe in myself. I’d find the path that fitted. I wouldn’t get sick.
- Which taboo subject would you like to release from being a taboo and how would you do this?
I’m not sure I regard anything as ‘taboo’. Anything that isn’t private, or not mine to share, well, I’ll just burble on about it.
- What would your partner say is the most irritating thing about you?
He’s well trained- he’d say that there’s nothing irritating about me. When pressed, he may admit to
severe irritation a slight grumble when sentences that begin “I was thinking…” end up with a job for him.
- What book do you think everyone should read and why?
Winnie the Pooh, by A. A. Milne. Love, friendship, adventures, philosophy. Warm fuzzy feelings, and fabulous pictures. What else do you need from a book?
What was the last concert you went to?
When did you last drink champagne?
Have you been dancing recently?
Put your ipod on shuffle (alternatively, pick the closest CD/ cassette/ LP/ turn on the radio) – what’s the first track?
If you could compete in any event in the London 2012 Olympics, what would it be?
What is your favourite children’s book?
How did you choose the title of your blog?
How much time do you spend on blogs or twitter each week?
What would you regard as your biggest achievement?
Who are you inspired by?
Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar?
(I think most of these are blogs I haven’t linked to before)
If you’re interested in following along, answer the questions, come up with 11 (or some)more, and pass it on to 11 (or some) other bloggers. Let them know! (I do hope I got to all of you somehow) Link back to here. Job done.